Create reports from any programming language and any operating system. Rpv is the right tool to produce graphical reports even from DOS or UNIX environments. Using GwBasic or C++, Cobol or Clipper / Fivewin, the results will always be professional. Generate invoices including barcodes, images, charts or even links to the web or to other reports. Rpv Reports includes many external tools to help you manage your reports. Free priority support available for demo users.
Rpv Reports main features:
- Compatibility with all printers. USB printers included.
- Instant integration with your existing systems. Rpv can also manage the TXT files that your programs generates and even understand the codes that you send to printer.
- Special set of barcodes: EAN13, EAN8, UCC EAN 128, 128B, 128C, 39, 2 of 5 interleave, 2 of 5 Industrial, etc.
- Capability to open reports / templates hosted on a web server.
- E-Printer application for remote printing.
- Emailer to send your reports (and other messages also) by e-mail in plain or HTML format.
- Ability to select regions of the report to show only/print specially designed for pre-printed forms.
- Royalty free. No fees for your end users AT ALL.
- Free Priority support for demo users.
- COMPATIBLE WITH WINDOWS 7
» version 6.0.41 - posted on 2015-04-16
» version 5.3.3 - posted on 2007-05-15
EULA - End User License Agreement
RPV REPORTS SOFTWARE LICENSE:
1) GRANT OF LICENSE:
RPV SOFTWARE grants you a single, non-exclusive license to use the RPV REPORTS provided you agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement. Only one user is authorized to use the RPV REPORTS on one computer at a time (and not by more than one individual via a network).
2) OTHER RESTRICTIONS:
You acknowledge that you do not become the owner of the RPV REPORTS (software, programs and/or documentation). You agree not to transfer, rent,lease, sub-license, reverse engineer, modify, translate, or share the RPV REPORTS, diskettes, or manual with any other person or firm.
3) LIMITED WARRANTY:
While we have attempted to ensure the reliability of the RPV REPORTS, RPV SOFTWARE cannot assume any liability for damage that occurs because of usage of this program, whether or not in accordance with the instructions or specifications. It is not possible to guarantee the program's performance under all circumstances, at all times, with all hardware and software configurations, and with any user data, programs, or series of commands. RPV SOFTWARE warrants the diskette media and manual to be free from defects in materials or manufacture for a period of 30 days from your receipt. When you open this package or use the RPV REPORTS you indicate you accept this as the only warranty. You agree that regardless of the form of any claim, RPV SOFTWARE's liability for any damages or loss to you or anyone else shall not exceed the price paid for use of the program. NO OTHER WARRANTIES. Except for the warranty described in the above paragraph, there are no warranties expressed or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and all such warranties are expressly and specifically disclaimed.
4) NO LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES:
In no event shall RPV SOFTWARE or its suppliers, if any, be responsible for any special, incidental or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, business interruption, loss of information, or any other loss) arising out of the use or the inability to use this product, even if RPV SOFTWARE has been advised of the possibility of such damage. Some states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.